About The Work Truck Show
North America's largest work truck event
The Work Truck Show® is your once-a-year chance to see all of the newest industry products, choose from dozens of industry-focused training courses, and gain access to technical engineering representatives from hundreds of exhibiting companies. Attendees can interact with thousands of industry professionals; set up meetings with current suppliers or customers; find solutions to resolve technical issues; and talk shop with industry peers at special events and receptions.
The Show is the ultimate resource for industry professionals, offering the opportunity to:
- See the latest vocational truck and equipment displays, with product experts available at exhibitor booths
- Meet with current and prospective suppliers
- Find solutions to critical technical questions
- Interact with thousands of peers
- Gain insight into recent industry and market trends
View facts and figures and scenes from the 2018 event.
Work Truck Week is where the industry comes to learn, network and find what they need to get the job done. Each year, we offer more options to build your Show experience. From exhibits, education and special events - you pick. Sign up to receive email updates when registration for The Work Truck Show 2019 opens later in the fall.