Hotel and travel information
Important housing information
- The Work Truck Show and NTEA Convention Housing Bureau can take new reservations only up to 5 p.m. EST on Feb. 13, 2018. Contact the Bureau at 317-262-8191 (Monday–Friday, 8:30 a.m.–5 p.m. EST, excluding holidays).
- After 5 p.m. on Feb. 13, the Bureau can make date reductions and cancellations (only until Feb. 27 at 5 p.m.). But, they are unable to take new reservations or add nights to existing reservations. Please contact your hotel directly.
- After Feb. 27, please contact your hotel directly for any room issues and/or concerns.
- You may also search housing options provided by Visit Indy (NTEA-discounted rates do not apply)
The following conditions apply:
- Reservations must be made by Tuesday, Feb. 13, 2018 to receive the discounted rates.
- A valid form of payment is required to confirm and guarantee all reservations.
- A $50 cancellation fee will be charged for all room reservations canceled after Tuesday, Feb. 13, 2018.
- For reservations canceled after Tuesday, Feb. 27, 2018 (or failure to cancel a reservation), guests will be charged a cancellation fee equal to one night’s room rate, plus tax, by the assigned hotel.
- Special deposit and cancellation rules apply to requests for 20 rooms or more. Call the Housing Bureau at 317-262-8191 or download and submit the request form.
Attention Work Truck Show 2018 exhibitors: See the exhibitor targeted move-in schedule for your booth’s color designation as it relates to your move-in time. Please keep in mind your move-in schedule when booking your room.
Exhibit hall hours:
Wednesday, March 7 10 a.m.–5 p.m.
Thursday, March 8 10 a.m.–5 p.m.
Friday, March 9 9 a.m.–noon
View transportation and parking information.