Hotel and travel information
NTEA has arranged specially discounted rates for Work Truck Show 2018 registrants at area hotels. All hotel reservations must be made directly with The Work Truck Show and NTEA Convention Housing Bureau. Call 317-262-8191, Monday–Friday, 8:30 a.m.–5 p.m. EST (excluding holidays) or make reservations online. Confirmations are sent via email or fax within 24 hours.
Attention Work Truck Show 2018 exhibitors: See the exhibitor targeted move-in schedule for your booth’s color designation as it relates to your move-in time. Please keep in mind your move-in schedule when booking your room.
The following conditions apply:
- A limited number of rooms are available on a first-come basis.
- Reservations must be made by Tuesday, Feb. 13, 2018 to receive the discounted rates.
- A valid form of payment is required to confirm and guarantee all reservations.
- A $50 cancellation fee will be charged for all room reservations canceled after Tuesday, Feb. 13, 2018.
- For reservations canceled after Tuesday, Feb. 27, 2018 (or failure to cancel a reservation), guests will be charged a cancellation fee equal to one night’s room rate, plus tax, by the assigned hotel.
- Special deposit and cancellation rules apply to requests for 20 rooms or more. Call the Housing Bureau at 317-262-8191 or download and submit the request form.
Exhibit hall hours:
Wednesday, March 7 10 a.m.–5 p.m.
Thursday, March 8 10 a.m.–5 p.m.
Friday, March 9 9 a.m.–noon
View transportation and parking information.