Hotel and travel information
Housing limited for Work Truck Show 2018
Given high demand from Work Truck Show 2018 registrants, Indianapolis hotel availability is limited. If you haven’t booked your rooms yet, we’ll do our best to find housing solutions that fit your needs.
- Call The Work Truck Show and NTEA Convention Housing Bureau at 317-262-8191 (Monday–Friday, 8:30 a.m.–5 p.m. EST, excluding holidays) to explore your options
- Check hotel availability at NTEA-negotiated rates
- Didn’t find the right fit? Search housing options provided by Visit Indy (NTEA-discounted rates do not apply)
The following conditions apply:
- Reservations must be made by Tuesday, Feb. 13, 2018 to receive the discounted rates.
- A valid form of payment is required to confirm and guarantee all reservations.
- A $50 cancellation fee will be charged for all room reservations canceled after Tuesday, Feb. 13, 2018.
- For reservations canceled after Tuesday, Feb. 27, 2018 (or failure to cancel a reservation), guests will be charged a cancellation fee equal to one night’s room rate, plus tax, by the assigned hotel.
- Special deposit and cancellation rules apply to requests for 20 rooms or more. Call the Housing Bureau at 317-262-8191 or download and submit the request form.
Attention Work Truck Show 2018 exhibitors: See the exhibitor targeted move-in schedule for your booth’s color designation as it relates to your move-in time. Please keep in mind your move-in schedule when booking your room.
Exhibit hall hours:
Wednesday, March 7 10 a.m.–5 p.m.
Thursday, March 8 10 a.m.–5 p.m.
Friday, March 9 9 a.m.–noon
View transportation and parking information.