NTEA has arranged discounted rates for Work Truck Show registrants at these hotels. All reservations must be made directly with The Work Truck Show Housing Bureau. Call 317-262-8191, Monday–Friday, 8:30 a.m.–5 p.m. EST (excluding holidays), make reservations online, or complete this form and fax it to 317-262-8270. Confirmations are sent via email or fax within 24 hours.
The following conditions apply:
- A limited number of rooms are available on a first-come basis.
- Reservations must be made by Monday, Feb. 11, 2019 to receive discounted rates.
- A valid form of payment is required to confirm and guarantee all reservations.
- A $50 cancellation fee will be charged for all room reservations canceled after Monday, Feb. 11, 2019.
- For reservations canceled after Monday, Feb. 25, 2019 (or failure to cancel a reservation), guests will be charged a cancellation fee equal to one night’s room rate, plus tax, by the assigned hotel.
- To request 20 rooms or more, please complete this form. Special deposit and cancellation rules apply. Call the Housing Bureau at 317-262-8191 for details.
Attention Work Truck Show 2019 exhibitors: See the exhibitor targeted move-in schedule for your booth’s color designation as it relates to your move-in time. Please keep in mind your move-in schedule when booking your room.
Exhibit hall hours:
Wednesday, March 6 10 a.m.–5 p.m.
Thursday, March 7 10 a.m.–5 p.m.
Friday, March 8 9 a.m.–noon
NTEA is pleased to continue hosting The Work Truck Show in Indianapolis, which boasts one of the nation’s safest and most vibrant downtown areas. Located in the heart of the city, the Indiana Convention Center is connected by skywalk to a four-story urban shopping mall and surrounded by more than 200 restaurants and clubs, well-known sports venues and a 10-block state park. View the top 10 things to do in Indy
View transportation and parking information