If you are planning a new product release or major company announcement at The Work Truck Show® 2017, an excellent way to generate editorial coverage is to brief media representatives in person.
Many companies have found launching new products at The Work Truck Show to be extremely effective. As a result, the number of exhibitors interested in holding press events has grown considerably and now exceeds the limited availability of press conference opportunities. As a service to exhibitors and the media, NTEA works to ensure the most newsworthy product announcements receive the most attention.
All media events, whether in NTEA-provided press conference room, in your booth or off-site, must be approved in advance by Show management and scheduled through NTEA’s public relations agency, Simpson Communications LLC. NTEA does not charge a fee for on-site media events. All official press conferences are listed on The Work Truck Show media calendar that is posted online and distributed to attending media.
Submit an application
To request the opportunity to hold a media event/press conference at The Work Truck Show 2017, please complete this form and submit to Simpson Communications (details on forms) by Dec. 9, 2016. All fields must be filled out in order to be processed, and no press conference times will be reserved without a completed application. Only one press conference per exhibiting company/booth at The Work Truck Show or Green Truck Summit is eligible for approval. Any applications received after Dec. 9 will be evaluated based on availability of remaining slots. All applications are assured complete confidentiality.
- Show management will contact you via email by Jan. 9, 2017 to let you know if your request has been approved. Details confirming date, time and location will be included.
- All Work Truck Show press conferences will be scheduled in 30-minute, non-overlapping increments on Wednesday, March 15 and Thursday, March 16.
- NTEA provides a lectern and microphone in the press conference room; additional A/V requirements or food and beverages are the responsibility of the exhibitor. Catering and A/V contacts will be provided with your confirmation.
- To help NTEA highlight key details following your press conference, the Association requests exhibitors send press release materials prior to the Show to NTEA Director of Communications and Public Relations Summer Marrs at email@example.com. All information will be embargoed until after your press conference.
- Simpson Communications can send a current media list upon request.