The Work Truck Show 2017 Innovation Award
Are you unveiling the industry’s most innovative new product at The Work Truck Show®? If so, ensure it receives the recognition it deserves and enter for consideration in the Innovation Award competition.
The Innovation Award recognizes the product(s) introduced at The Work Truck Show deemed “most innovative” by a panel of trade media representatives and fleet managers. Past winners have included entire vehicles, truck chassis, truck bodies, truck equipment, accessories and hybrid power kits.
Participation is simple.
Your product is automatically entered if you’re already participating in:
1. New Product Spotlight ($200 per product)
2. New Product Media Guide (free)
3. Green Product Showcase (free)
- Product must be displayed in your booth at The Work Truck Show 2017.
- Product was introduced after March 1, 2016.
- Product must be featured in the Show’s 2017 New Product Spotlight, Green Product Showcase or New Product Media Guide program.
It’s that easy.
The winning company receives an award plaque as well as the ability to use the Innovation Award Winner designation when marketing the product. NTEA will issue a news release announcing the winner immediately following the show, and will feature the prize-winning product(s) in a variety of NTEA communications.