Future Line Manufacturing announced the availability of the 12 V fob or in-cab mount linear actuator (patent pending) for dump tailgates and boxed extrusion all-aluminum truck platforms.
According to Future Line Co-owner Brett Wilson, these products were developed as a result of a close working relationship with distributors and customers. The joint effort identified a “wish list” of products and innovations that would give them much more competitive products to sell in their respective markets. “We have a very close working relationship with our distributors and customers and these new products are the types of innovations that come from that relationship,” states Wilson. He continues, “Our financial strength has allowed us to move forward aggressively with new product development so this is just the first of several new innovative, product designs you will see introduced in 2017, as well as the next few years. No other manufacturer is developing the type of innovative solutions we are offering to our customers.”
12 V fob or in-cab mount linear actuator (patent pending) for dump tailgates
The 12 V linear actuator for dump tailgates is a convenience innovation many years in the making. Future Line has focused on operator convenience and safety which is a top concern at today’s hectic jobsites. “We think this application of today’s technology will be the standard of the industry in a matter of a few years,” states Wilson.
Features and options
- Available with Key Fob for remote activation or in-cab mount.
- Adds a level of operator safety and convenience.
- Saves time – dump and go with a minimum of downtime.
- 12 V actuator is compatible with existing cab chassis with no need to add air – can tie in to vehicle system.
- Actuator is weather resistant.
- Adjustable stroke allows matching to other manufacture’s products.
- May be customized to fit other manufacturer’s products.
- One-piece wiring harness for ease of installation
- Actuator locks dump gate when dump is complete
- Security with 500 pounds of closing pressure.
- Proudly MADE IN THE USA
Proprietary and exclusive boxed extrusion all-aluminum truck platforms allowing for reduced mounting height, less debris build-up and additional structural integrity
Future Line is dedicated to offering comprehensive small and large fleet solutions and the new proprietary and exclusive Boxed Extrusion truck platforms are a big step in that direction. “The cross-members of a traditional truck platform, whether steel or aluminum, has been a collection point for all types of road and job-site debris. Our proprietary and exclusive design eliminates this issue nuisance issue and keeps the underside of the platform free from weight-adding and hard-to-clean debris,” Wilson states.
Features and options
- Boxed extrusion adds strength and torsion rigidity – “tube” design resists twisting.
- Enclosed structure means there is less chance for debris build-up.
- Saves weight – no cross-members.
- Boxed extrusion design allows for lower mounting height.
For more information, visit futurelinemfg.com