Voth Truck Bodies discusses their aluminum landscape box at WTS17
Voth Truck Bodies discussed several products at WTS17, including the aluminum landscape box made with marine-grade 5083 aluminum, high corrosion resistance.
Features and benefits:
- Design are cross member-less and low to the road surface, advancing least wind drag, lower center of gravity, safer material transportation, etc.
- The inner body structure is tied together with a Uni-body structure.
- Material thickness used on aluminum 3/16 on inner and outer walls and on floor.
- Tarp shields also act with bolt on tool racks, and provide for useful airflow, reducing wind drag.
- Tarp handle and belt mechanism are at head level so no need to use ladder or steps. Uses belt and stainless components.
- Gates have two point latching - top and bottom.
- Fold down sides are standard.
- Stow away steps will not jump out and become deployed when rough roads occur and bumps.
- Bodies come with all LED lights, installed, sealed and soldered wiring harness installed to the rear junction box saving time and money.
- Standard bodies come with front mount telescopic cylinders, optional Champion-Godwin scissor hoist installed, saving time and money, complete assembly installed, ready to attach to the truck chassis.
- Three-year warranty against manufacturing defects.
For more information, visit vothtruckbodies.com.