Call for speakers at the 2019 Green Truck Summit
Interested in speaking at the next Green Truck Summit (March 5, 2019 in Indianapolis, Indiana)?
We’re looking for presentations that demonstrate the advancement of alternative fuels and clean vehicle technology in relation to vocational trucks. We are specifically seeking presentations with insights on how to reduce fuel usage and emissions. The proposal submission deadline is Friday, June 29, 2018.
Potential presenters must have expertise in the technology being shared. In addition to technical presenters, fleet representatives are invited to discuss implemented technologies and review their experiences, including successes and challenges in the field. Technical presentations should include a fleet manager perspective, when applicable.
About the Green Truck Summit
Hundreds of industry professionals attend the Green Truck Summit each year. The 2019 event will be held March 5 at the Indiana Convention Center — in conjunction with The Work Truck Show®.
Please submit topic proposal(s) to firstname.lastname@example.org
by Friday, June 29, 2018.
with the following information:
- Identify technology and/or fuel along with status (in development or market-ready)
- Presenter(s) name, title and company (Note: Session length is 75 minutes. Please indicate the total number of presenters you plan to incorporate, even if the additional presenters cannot yet be confirmed.)
- Suggested title of presentation (10 words or less)
- Brief synopsis of presentation content (200 words or less)
- Target audience of the presentation
- Will this presentation include a fleet manager’s perspective?
Suggested topics of interest
Case studies/stories, sustainable technology development, vehicle efficiency technologies and other relevant topics
If you have any questions or want to explore your options, contact NTEA Director of Education David Ehrlich at email@example.com.
- Speakers can submit up to three proposals.
- There is no minimum title or qualification for speakers, although the majority of accepted speakers tend to be senior-level professionals.
- You do not need to be an NTEA or GTA member to present at the Green Truck Summit.
- Commercialism and self-promotion are strictly prohibited from the podium.
- Keynote and general session speaking opportunities are offered by invitation only.