Manufacturer and Distributor Innovation Conference
Tuesday, March 5
8:30 a.m.–5 P.m.
Indiana convention center
This event helps commercial truck manufacturers, upfitters, distributors and body builders learn how to improve manufacturing efficiency and business results using the latest techniques and technology. Attendees will discover the most innovative tools, processes and resources available and how all of these solutions are scalable and customizable to operations of all sizes. View schedule and general sessions
Gain insights on
- Welding as a core competency
- Using government programs to improve productivity
- Building a culture of mentoring
- Using a lean approach to foster an innovative environment
- Developing a process to attract and train workers
This conference is included in Manufacturer and Distributor Conference & Trade Show Package. Registrants have the opportunity to attend March 5 general sessions as well as Work Truck Show concurrent sessions on March 5–7.
View Manufacturer and Distributor Innovation Conference FAQs