The Work Truck Show®
provides valuable opportunities for editorial media to gather timely and relevant information related to the work truck industry. NTEA welcomes media to attend The Work Truck Show 2019 and is once again pleased to host an on-site Pressroom (Room 243) for registered editorial representatives. This area is fully staffed all week and provides many complimentary amenities to help make your time at the Show as productive as possible.
Monday, March 4
Tuesday, March 5
7:30 a.m.-6:30 p.m.
Wednesday, March 6
7:30 a.m.-6 p.m.
Thursday, March 7
7 a.m.-5 p.m.
Friday, March 8
Pick up media badges
and pick up your badge on-site in the Pressroom, Room 243. Media may also register on-site in the Pressroom to avoid lines in the general registration areas.
Complimentary food service
- Meals and refreshments provided throughout show hours
- Hot breakfast served Tuesday through Friday
- Hot lunch served Tuesday through Thursday
- Coffee bar daily
- Complimentary shipping of press kits and other materials collected at the show
- Media kits from exhibitors
- Downloadable show photos
- New Product Media Guide, a compilation of new product information from dozens of exhibitors, including press releases, fact sheets, product photos and key contact information.
- Equipment recharging stations
- Dedicated work areas
- Computer workstations with internet access and printer
- Lounge and comfortable seating areas
- Storage for coats, briefcases and luggage
- Landline telephone
Contact Kristen Simpson, president of Simpson Communications at 216-991-4297.