Interested in registering for The Work Truck Show® 2018, but want more clarification on pricing? Below, view general pricing structure for the event.
Please keep in mind, if you purchased a package this year, President’s Breakfast and special session tickets are not included — they must be purchased separately. NEW THIS YEAR: Opening Reception is ONLY included in a Fleet Technical Congress package (must be purchased separately with any other package).
If you'd like to add to your current registration, give us a call at 800-441-6832 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Visit The Work Truck Show® 2018 registration site
- Choose Attendee or Exhibitor (must currently have a booth in the 2018 Show).
- Login (current exhibitors only) or search for your name or company (attendees).
- If you have one, enter a Promo Code.
- Complete the requested information.
You can register onsite at the Indiana Convention Center during the following hours:
Monday, March 5 noon–5 p.m.
Tuesday, March 6 7 a.m.–5:30 p.m.
Wednesday, March 7 7 a.m.–5 p.m.
Thursday, March 8 7 a.m.–5 p.m.
Friday, March 9 8 a.m.–noon
- Print a Work Truck Show registration form.
- Exhibitors: Please use this registration form.
- Complete the form.
- If you have a Promo Code, please indicate it anywhere on the form or call 800-441-6832.
- Fax to NTEA at 248-489-8590 or scan and email to email@example.com.
Not an NTEA member and want to save some money on your team's registration fees? Learn more
about all the benefits your company can receive by becoming NTEA members. Contact Director of Member Services Luci Pfaff at firstname.lastname@example.org
for more information.