Registration info (registration opens soon - sign up to be notified)
For more than 20 years, commercial truck manufacturers, distributors, upfitters and fleet managers have come together at The Work Truck Show® to see what’s new, hear what’s coming, and learn from each other the latest trends and ways to improve their operations and increase efficiency.
While an in-person event is not possible in 2021, we knew it was more important than ever to provide opportunities for connection and insight. With feedback from the work truck industry, NTEA developed a platform to showcase the products, innovations and solutions driving the future of the commercial vehicle market.
Work Truck Week 2021 (WTW21), which takes place online only March 8–12, 2021, is a reimagined way to connect the commercial vehicle community and provide the product news, market trends and operational insights you’ve come to expect from North America’s largest work truck event.
WTW21 will offer the industry access to
- Latest information on work trucks, equipment and other new products
- Exclusive updates from leading chassis manufacturers
- Analysis of relevant economic and market trends
- New sustainable vehicles and technology
- Opportunities to connect with industry-leading manufacturers and suppliers
- Dedicated updates from chassis manufacturers producing battery electric work trucks
Email email@example.com for additional information.