The WTW21 chat function enables registrants to talk with exhibitor contacts in real-time. Once logged in to their WTW21 Planner, attendees can access the chat feature and browse messages and contacts. Exhibitors can field and respond to messages through their Planner account.
How to chat
- Select the My Chat tab, located to the right of your name at the top of your WTW21 Planner homepage, to find contacts (only exhibitors with virtual business cards will appear). Note, an attendee must reach out to you first in order to begin a chat, but you can chat with other exhibitor contacts. When you receive a message, it will appear in your Messages tab.
- Go to the Online Contacts section of an exhibitor’s listing. Any company representatives currently available to chat will have a green Available tag along with the chat button displayed.
- Don’t forget to save exhibitor contacts to your WTW21 Planner. These contacts will be stored in the My Saved Contacts section of the Browse Contacts tab for quick access.
- When browsing the online directory, a notification will appear at the top of the screen if you have unread messages. Click View Messages to redirect to the chat homepage or select Close to view new messages at a later time.
- All chat history will be saved in your WTW21 Planner My Chat in the Archived Messages tab.
- Exhibitor email addresses will not be visible, unless the exhibitor responds to an attendee’s email.
- If an exhibitor contact is not available for live chat, send them a message by selecting the Email option.
Please note, exhibitors must be logged in to their WTW21 Planner and listed as an Online Contact to use the chat feature.