WTW21 Exhibitor Update, Feb. 11
Thanks for your support of WTW21. Following are key deadlines and resources to help ensure you’re prepared to drive the most traffic to your online listing.
For additional questions or information, contact Sarah Kindinger at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Today (through the end of WTW21)
- Share your custom promo code with customers and encourage them to register (access exhibitor promotional resources). Email email@example.com to request your promo code.
- If you’re hosting a live demo during WTW21, login to the exhibitor dashboard to schedule your time. Demos can be scheduled through March 8, but exhibitors are encouraged to reserve early for best availability.
- If you haven’t already, be sure to upload content for your online listing. Sign in to your exhibitor dashboard to upload content (email firstname.lastname@example.org for login questions).
- Exhibitor listings can be updated through April 9.
- Do not upload embargoed information until ready for public viewing.
- Share a direct link to your WTW21 online listing with customers and prospects. To get your custom link, go to your exhibitor listing on the WTW21 platform and copy the URL, or click on the Share your Show presence tile on your exhibitor dashboard.
March 8–12 — WTW21 is live
- Update your virtual business cards and login to the WTW21 planner during the event so attendees can contact you via chat.
- Note, you are not required to be logged in during specific hours — attendees can still email if you are not logged in.
March 12 — WTW21 on-demand opens
- Following the live event, all registrants will be able access the WTW21 event platform, including exhibitor listings, recorded sessions and demos, through April 9.
- Registration is still required and you can continue sharing your promo code with those who didn’t make it to the live event.
April 9 — WTW21 on-demand closes
- Last day to access the WTW21 event platform.