Held in conjunction with The Work Truck Show, the Green Truck Summit is the industry’s premier conference on clean energy innovations for commercial vehicles. Gain insights from regulatory agencies, fleet managers, commercial vehicle manufacturers, and stakeholders from various industry trade associations and professional societies. Experts share perspectives on how the industry can make an immediate impact on greenhouse gas and criteria pollutant reduction.
Interested in speaking at the 2018 green truck summit?
We are seeking presentations with insights on how to reduce fuel usage and emissions. The proposal submission deadline is Friday, July 28, 2017. Learn more.
featured at the 2017 Green Truck Summit
- Keynote address by Daimler Trucks technology expert
- Insight into creating an efficient path to zero-emission commercial vehicles
- Effects of Phase Two greenhouse gas regulations
- Renewable fuels analysis and vehicle life cycle impacts
- Government insights and outlook on future policies
- New products and technology applications for fuel use and emissions reduction
Only at the Green Truck Summit
- Curriculum uniting Green Truck Summit and Work Truck Show concurrent sessions
- Educational content exclusively focused on multi-stage commercial vehicles
- Truck fleet manager perspectives on technology and fuel selection, and deployment
- NTEA staff on-site to field technical and regulatory questions
- Commercial vehicle Productivity and Fuels Pavilion