Held in conjunction with The Work Truck Show and Fleet Technical Congress, Green Truck Summit offers expert insights on how the work truck industry can make an immediate impact on greenhouse gas and criteria pollutant reduction. This alternative fuels and advanced technology conference features presentations from regulatory agencies, fleet managers, commercial vehicle manufacturers, and stakeholders from industry trade associations and professional societies.
Only at the Green Truck Summit
- Curriculum uniting Green Truck Summit, Fleet Technical Congress and Work Truck Show concurrent sessions
- Educational content exclusively focused on multi-stage commercial vehicles
- Truck fleet manager perspectives on technology and fuel selection, and deployment
- NTEA staff on-site to field technical and regulatory questions
- Commercial vehicle Productivity and Fuels Pavilion
Details on the 2019 Green Truck Summit will be available later in the fall when registration for The Work Truck Show opens. Sign up to receive email updates.