Green Truck Summit, held in conjunction with The Work Truck Show®, features intensive programs led by industry experts and fleet managers, covering clean energy trends and initiatives for commercial vehicles.
Attendees gain insights on
- Successful transitions to alternative fuels, and smarter trucks and systems
- Industry perspective on electric truck deployment
- Turning commercial vehicles into work systems
- Electric infrastructure development
- Private and public funding opportunities
Highlights from 2019
Having a green fleet is more than just running your vehicles on alternative fuels or energy sources. NTEA’s Green Truck Association
(GTA) is dedicated to improving work truck efficiency and productivity. Visit the new and improved GTA site at greentruckassociation.com
We're celebrating the 20th Anniversary of The Work Truck Show in 2020. Sign up to receive information on the event throughout the year.