The WTW21 chat function enables registrants to talk with exhibitor contacts in real-time. Once logged in to your WTW21 Planner, you can access the chat feature and browse messages and contacts, including all exhibitors currently available for live online chat.
Two easy ways to start chatting
- Select the My Chat tab, located to the right of your name at the top of your Planner homepage, to find contacts.
- Go to the Online Contacts section of an exhibitor’s listing. Any company representatives currently available to chat will have a green Available tag along with the chat button displayed.
- Don’t forget to save Online Contacts to your WTW21 Planner. These contacts will be stored in the My Saved Contacts section of the Browse Contacts tab so you can easily access them and see their online status.
- When browsing the online directory, a notification will appear at the top of the screen if you have unread messages. Click View Messages to redirect to the chat homepage or select Close to view new messages at a later time.
- All chat history will be saved in your WTW21 Planner My Chat in the Archived Messages tab.
- If an exhibitor contact is not available for live chat, send them a message by selecting the Email option.
Please note, all registrants must create a WTW21 Planner and be logged in to use the chat feature.